Optimize parking at your P+R locations
The challenge P+R locations face
Due to increasing demand for P+R parking lots, it is hard to know if and when there is parking space available. People tend to abuse P+R for long stay parking. This is not what the P+R locations are for. This means that parking at P+R locations can be a challenge for drivers, due to not only the absence of real-time occupancy
- Implement Parkeagle’s entrance detection system to monitor parking occupancy of the entire parking lot in real-time
- Share this occupancy data with drivers to they know if you’re able to park or not
- Commuters can enjoy optimal parking comfort, without stress when looking for a vacant P+R location
The Parkeagle Technology
How to use Smart Parking at P+R locations
Entrance Detection Sensors
- Measure and gain insight into the occupancy of P+R Locations
- Have insight into the traffic flow of your P+R Location
- Measure and gain insight into the occupancy of electric charging parking bays at P+R locations.
- Gaining insight into the amount of vehicles entering or leaving a P+R vicinity.
The benefits for your P+R location
- Less stress on the road: visitors of P+R locations know where they can park without stressing out.
- Less driven miles/kilometers: visitors will drive less rounds through the neighborhood when looking for a parking spot.
- Saving time and money: visitors save time and money due to the decrease in amount of time spent when looking for a parking bay at a P+R location.
- A safer commute: Drivers are less distracted, because they do not need to search for a parking spot
- No privacy leaks: The data of a driver using the Parkeagle App will be stored securely and not distributed to third parties.
For P+R locations
- P+R locations utilizing Parkeagle technology can meet the needs of the more demanding citizens.
- Good for the environment and the reduction of CO2 emissions: The emission of CO2 gases will reduce, due to the fact that drivers will have to spend less time when looking for a parking spot.
- Real-time monitoring: P+R locations utilizing the Entrance Detection Sensors of Parkeagle will have real-time and historical insights into parking occupancy of their parking premises.
- Easy to integrate with existing technology solutions
- A fair price: A low investment on hardware and investment returns within 7 years
Hardware and Software
Parkeagle’s Smart Sensors
- Parkeagle’s Entrance Detection Sensors or Counting Sensors both wirelessly transmit occupancy data
- Parkeagle’s Entrance Detection Sensors or Counting Sensors both have a product lifetime of 10 years
- Parkeagle’s Entrance Detection Sensors or Counting Sensors both have a battery runtime 7+ years
- Parkeagle’s Entrance Detection Sensors or Counting Sensors can be either mounted or glued
The Parkeagle ParkSmart App
- Can be used for on-street and off-street parking
- Shows real-time information on parking occupancy
- Shows accurate tariffs and pricing
- Get a notification when you’re close to home
- Available for free on Android and iOS
The Parkeagle Dashboard
- Web-based platform
- Fully mobile and tablet compatible
- Security by design to ensure maximum data safety
- Use real-time and historical insights into your parking assets
- Forget counting and expensive research
- A seamless user experience for maximum effectiveness
Contact a consultant
Parkeagle is here to provide you with more information, answers any question you may have and create an effective solution for your P+R needs.