Optimize parking at your P+R locations
The challenge P+R locations face
Due to increasing demand for P+R parking lots, it is hard to know if and when there is parking space available. People tend to abuse P+R for long stay parking. This is not what the P+R locations are for. This means that parking at P+R locations can be a challenge for drivers, due to not only the absence of real-time occupancy
- Implement Parkeagle’s entrance detection system to monitor parking occupancy of the entire parking lot in real-time
- Share this occupancy data with drivers to they know if you’re able to park or not
- Commuters can enjoy optimal parking comfort, without stress when looking for a vacant P+R location
The Parkeagle Technology
Parkeagle uses cutting edge Internet of Things technology, which gives P+R vicinities real-time insights on the flow and occupancy of traffic by utilizing Parkeagle’s Entrance Detection Sensors. Due to the use of our technology, entrance barriers and camera’s will not be necessary. Furthermore, it is possible to display occupancy in real-time at entrances and exits. Use our technology to make parking on your parking vicinity easier, less stressful, less time consuming and cheaper.
How to use Smart Parking at P+R locations
Entrance Detection Sensors
- Measure and gain insight into the occupancy of P+R Locations
- Have insight into the traffic flow of your P+R Location
- Measure and gain insight into the occupancy of electric charging parking bays at P+R locations.
- Gaining insight into the amount of vehicles entering or leaving a P+R vicinity.
The benefits for your P+R location
- Less stress on the road: visitors of P+R locations know where they can park without stressing out.
- Less driven miles/kilometers: visitors will drive less rounds through the neighborhood when looking for a parking spot.
- Saving time and money: visitors save time and money due to the decrease in amount of time spent when looking for a parking bay at a P+R location.
- A safer commute: Drivers are less distracted, because they do not need to search for a parking spot
- No privacy leaks: The data of a driver using the Parkeagle App will be stored securely and not distributed to third parties.
For P+R locations
- P+R locations utilizing Parkeagle technology can meet the needs of the more demanding citizens.
- Good for the environment and the reduction of CO2 emissions: The emission of CO2 gases will reduce, due to the fact that drivers will have to spend less time when looking for a parking spot.
- Real-time monitoring: P+R locations utilizing the Entrance Detection Sensors of Parkeagle will have real-time and historical insights into parking occupancy of their parking premises.
- Easy to integrate with existing technology solutions
- A fair price: A low investment on hardware and investment returns within 7 years
Hardware and Software
Parkeagle’s Smart Sensors
- Parkeagle’s Entrance Detection Sensors or Counting Sensors both wirelessly transmit occupancy data
- Parkeagle’s Entrance Detection Sensors or Counting Sensors both have a product lifetime of 10 years
- Parkeagle’s Entrance Detection Sensors or Counting Sensors both have a battery runtime 7+ years
- Parkeagle’s Entrance Detection Sensors or Counting Sensors can be either mounted or glued
The Parkeagle ParkSmart App
- Can be used for on-street and off-street parking
- Shows real-time information on parking occupancy
- Shows accurate tariffs and pricing
- Get a notification when you’re close to home
- Available for free on Android and iOS
The Parkeagle Dashboard
- Web-based platform
- Fully mobile and tablet compatible
- Security by design to ensure maximum data safety
- Use real-time and historical insights into your parking assets
- Forget counting and expensive research
- A seamless user experience for maximum effectiveness
Contact a consultant
Parkeagle is here to provide you with more information, answers any question you may have and create an effective solution for your P+R needs.