Make parking effortless for your residents
- Cities are growing fast which increases the demand for parking spaces rapidly
- But building new parking bays and parking facilities is expensive and complex.
- The pressure on municipalities to keep up with its demand from politicians and its citizens is only getting higher
Smart Parking as a solution
- Implement Smart Parking in your residential area’s and grant drivers real-time insights into where to park
- Parkeagle’s Wireless Parking Sensors utilize the Internet of Things technology to measure parking occupancy
- Residents can enjoy optimal parking comfort, without stress when looking for a parking space
The Parkeagle Technology
Parkeagle uses cutting edge Internet of Things technology, which gives municipalities, drivers
How to use Smart Parking in residential areas
Smart Parking Sensors
Measure and gain insight into the parking occupancy of residential areas
Measure and gain insight into the occupancy of parking bays belonging to permit holders
Measure and gain insight into the occupancy of electric charging parking bays
Special Purpose Parking space occupancy measurement using Parkeagle’s Smart Parking Sensors
Smart Counting Sensors
Measure your municipality’s traffic flow
Gaining insight into the number of vehicles entering or leaving a parking vicinity
Gaining insight into the number of vehicles using your parking facilities
The benefits of Smart Parking Sensors
Less stress on the road: Citizens know where they can park without stressing out
Less driven miles/kilometers: Citizens will drive
lessrounds through the neighborhood when looking for a parking spot.
Saving time and money: Citizens save time and money due to the decrease in
amountof time spent when looking for a parking bay.
A safer commute: Drivers are less
distracted,because they do not need to search for a parking spot
- No privacy leaks: The privacy of a driver using the Parkeagle App will be stored securely and not distributed to third parties.
- Municipalities utilizing Parkeagle technology can meet the needs of the more demanding citizens of their districts.
- Good for the environment and the reduction of CO2 emissions: The emission of CO2 gases will reduce, due to the fact that drivers will have to spend less time when looking for a parking spot.
- Real-time monitoring: Municipalities utilizing the Smart Parking Sensors of Parkeagle will have real-time and historical insights into parking occupancy in their neighborhoods.
- Easy to integrate with existing technology solutions
- A fair price: A low investment on hardware and investment returns within 7 years
Hardware and Software
Parkeagle’s Smart Sensors
- Parkeagle’s Smart Parking Sensors or Counting Sensors both wirelessly transmit occupancy data
- Parkeagle’s Smart Parking Sensors or Counting Sensors both have a product lifetime of 10 years
- Parkeagle’s Smart Parking Sensors or Counting Sensors both have a battery runtime 7+ years
- Parkeagle’s Smart Parking Sensors or Counting Sensors can be either mounted or glued
The Parkeagle ParkSmart App
- Can be used for on-street and off-street parking
- Shows real-time information on parking occupancy
- Shows accurate tariffs and pricing
- Get a notification when you’re close to home
- Available for free on Android and iOS
The Parkeagle Dashboard
- Web-based platform
- Fully mobile and tablet compatible
- Security by design to ensure maximum data safety
- Use real-time and historical insights into your parking assets
- Forget counting and expensive research
- A seamless user experience for maximum effectiveness
Contact a consultant
Parkeagle is here to provide you with more information and answers any question you may have.
Contact us now!