Android Developer Job Description
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Our technology is built on an ecosystem of wireless sensors to detects vehicles (moving and parked vehicles). The cool thing about our tech is that our sensors share their data in real-time through a mesh network. This makes our solution highly scalable, cost-efficient and plug and
We sell our suite of vehicle sensor solutions to large corporations, municipalities and cities. For these clients we optimize parking capacity, counting cars, do temporary measurements, and manage traffic flow. Every month we keep expanding our product line through our continued focus on R&D and innovation.
It is our ambition to become the largest and most innovative provider of IoT solutions for the B2B market. We do not build a product to shove boxes. We build solutions that fit scalable business cases.
Our team consists of hardcore engineers and innovators that have a great passion for hardware, wireless sensor networks, AI, big-data analytics, serverless architecture and seamless user experiences.
We know you have little time
So here is why you should work with us:
- We want A-Player team members. Are you at that level?
- We are persistent, highly focussed and eager to grow (personal growth and business growth).
- We want to become the greatest, not just another IoT company. We want to be a presence in many markets. Come build for scale with us.
- We are in it for the long haul. We are dead serious on the fact that we want to retain you. Make you feel at home and be part of our family.
- We compensate you well in the form of a base salary and stock options. We believe that your risk-taking should be compensated well for joining our success. You build it with us so you should earn it.
- Our culture is open but structured, we focus on results while being passionate about building cool technology.
- You will not work for us, you will work with us.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with cloud back-end integration and development (AWS)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
Ready to start?
Contact us now!